Thank you for your interest in submitting your show idea to INSP. At this time we are not accepting oral program concepts (either in person or by phone), nor unsolicited, stand-alone written program concepts in any form (treatment, synopsis, proposal, etc.).
If you have produced a program, special, movie or series that you would like for INSP to consider, please submit a DVD containing the full program, special or movie. For a series, please include at least one full episode and any additional video to provide an overview of an entire season. Please feel free to include any other materials in support of your submission.
Submit your DVD in a padded envelope along with the completed two-page Submission Agreement (two parts: “Terms and Conditions” and “Content Query”) included below.
Please follow these instructions:
1. On the first page (“Terms and Conditions”) of the Submission Agreement, please complete the “Accepted and Agreed” section.
2. The second page of the Submission Agreement is the “Content Query.” You can access this form by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
3. Print both pages of the completed Submission Agreement.
4. Sign and Date the “Terms and Conditions” page.
5. Place both of these pages into a padded envelope along with a copy of your DVD and other materials.
6. Mail this
ATTN: Submission Agreement
PO Box 7564
Charlotte, NC 28241-7564