INSP, family-friendly and faith content provider and one of the fastest growing networks in the industry, has recently launched a new programming lineup and a redesigned channel look that is resonating with the viewers and delivering outstanding ratings growth. Also within the company’s portfolio, Halogen TV, the unique emerging television network and digital media platform, is entertaining and motivating viewers, particularly millennials, to “be the change‟ they want to see in the world. This is a very dynamic time and the stage is set at Inspiration Networks to make an impact.
Summary & Position Overview
Responsible for developing new and existing relationships with top MSOs to expand the distribution of the network(s) with full ownership of interactions at the divisional and regional level, including coordination of strategic marketing and promotional partnerships to increase brand presence in the market.
- Manages assigned corporate and regional MSO accounts to drive and retain distribution. Builds and maintains strong, collaborative working relationships with decision-makers in local region and division. Consults with marketing contacts at assigned affiliates to further the network’s marketing programs, enhances awareness of the network’s priorities and increases the network’s ratings and market share.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the local and national marketing strategies for affiliate products and services; develops business models, identifies effective sales tools, and implements appropriate sales and marketing strategies/tactics in assigned region.
- Understands and anticipates marketplace conditions and industry trends that will affect network distribution and marketing plans. Analyzes and assesses key business risks. Provides analytical support and strategic insight into these issues and updates senior management frequently.
- Oversees prospect reporting, coordinates their affiliate database changes/adds/deletes with the affiliate database manager and compiles any additional subscriber reports necessary to track goals.
- Assists and provides support with negotiating complex affiliate deals. Monitors and reports to senior management affiliated-related contractual compliance issues.
- Lead the support team to expedite the sales process and assure that all campaigns, marketing efforts and any critical consumer communications are executed flawlessly. Work with internal contacts to maximize resources available to drive channel goals with key clients.
- Represent network effectively at various trade shows and conferences.
- Direct execution of special projects as assigned by senior management, based on current distribution goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of skills, training and hands-on experience.
- 7-10 years hands-on affiliate sales experience, with proven success in relationship management and driving sales performance. A respected industry veteran.
- Thorough working knowledge of the cable television industry including programmer/affiliate relationships, marketing practices, and business trends.
- Acute business acumen and analytical skills. Must be a strategic thinker, effective planner and executor, and adept at structuring and negotiating deals.
- Successful candidate will be persuasive, professional and persistent with superb sales and presentation skills and be an impeccable communicator.
- An independent thinker and idea-generator who is also a team player.
- A strong leader with core competencies in relationship development, cultivating win-win agreements, project management, attention to detail, excellent presentation skills, and managing multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Solid ethics with an appreciation for wholesome entertainment focusing on family and faith.
- Proficient in current business technology. Proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Willing to travel extensively.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.