This position will be responsible for supporting and facilitating the day-to-day operations and marketing activities of the Vice President, Affiliate Sales.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for facilitating, managing and processing all sponsorships, registrations, promotions & dues/subscriptions for Vice President, Affiliate Sales, including tracking cover letters & checks to the appropriate person.
- Maintain accurate tracking and logging of all Shows, Events, etc., including shipment of all necessary materials.
- Monitor quarterly and annual sub quotas.
- Analyze monthly MSO reports & prepare launch forms for newly launched systems.
- Assist in creating and/or editing PowerPoint and Keynote presentations.
- Assist VP with marketing, research, public relations, promotions, retention & acquisition for covered MSOs.
- Assist in budget preparation and ongoing monitoring of current budget expenses.
- Maintain regular, ongoing correspondence with cable affiliates & other contacts.
- Obtain and mail premiums for cable operators.
- Type correspondence for VP, including letters, memorandums, reports.
- Develop & maintain client databases.
- Make travel arrangements, schedule appointments, complete expense reports & purchase orders.
- Capable of communicating with Affiliate contacts at all levels, to include Divisional, Regional, State & individual System levels.
- Perform other administrative duties, as needed.
- Desire to serve the Lord and work with a Ministry.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Team player who is capable of working with little supervision
- Highly creative mind.
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with Mac is preferred and knowledge of graphics software (photoshop, illustrator, etc.) a plus.
- Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with stringent deadlines & confidentiality.
- Proficient in both written & verbal communications.
- 2+ years of administrative assistant experience or equivalent, marketing/PR background a plus but not necessary.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.